OPA Allocation & Release Schedule
Total Supply of OPA on BSC is 500,000,000. Allocation and release rules are as following:
Option Panda is a decentralized options underwriting & trading platform. It offers OPA as incentives for option underwriters as well as traders.
A total of 200,000,000 OPA is allocated to Option Panda participants on BSC for Underwriting Mining & Trading Mining.
A total of 150,000,000 OPA is allocated for Liquidity Mining to incentivize users to provide trading liquidity on decentralized exchanges for OPA pairs.
A total of 25,000,000 OPA is allocated for sale.
Right now we don’t have any private sale or public sale done yet. The 5% token is planed for OTC deal with institutional investors after Option Panda official launch. And we will impose a lock-up schedule for those tokens. We’ll release a transparency report to the community if any token sale happens in the future. Therefore, initially there is no circulating tokens on the market from the Token Sale reserve vault.
50,000,000 OPA is reserved for the founding team, with a linear release schedule across 2 years;
75,000,000 OPA is reserved for platform growth, which includes:
- 1.Cooperation with various exchanges to promote OPA listing;
- 2.Project development, including but not limited to: (1) Deployment to other blockchains (Ethereum Layer 2 Optimistic Rollup mainnet, Polygon, Algorand, Avalanche, Huobi Ecochain etc.); (2) R&D of synthetic asset products; (3) recruitment of R&D talents;
- 3.New derivatives product R&D and deployment;
- 4.User incentives for new products.
- 5.Ecosystem building, including but not limited to: (1) R&D and deployment of arbitrage systems and offer them to users; (2) integration with other DeFi projects;
- 6.Platform promotion and marketing;
- 7.Community development and incentives;
- 8.User education;